Private Roleplay For Me And Finnish

Role privato Giocare per me e la Finnish

« Older   Newer »

1. Finnish
        +1   -1

User deleted

"I..." Italy seemed lost for words. His own heart was beating out of control, he was blushing more, and still clenching Germany's hand. Feeling Germany tense up, Italy glanced for a moment and smiled, calming down. "Germany, all those years ago you were the one I was in love with? That boy who loved me? You treated me like I was a girl...is that what you thought?" He laughed slightly. Germany might believe he was perpetrating him, but no. Italy was just messing around.

2. FlyingMintBunny
        +1   -1

User deleted

"Well, uh, yes. That's why I didn't make a move on you sooner. I didn't think you were the same Italy." Is he trying to send me down a guilt trip? No, he's laughing. The sun's rays were receding off the horizon, now, and the faint glow just barely lit up the dark red sky. It was truly the most beautiful time of the evening.

3. Finnish
        +1   -1

User deleted

Italy looked over at the sunset. It was beautiful, but not as beautiful as it was in the country Italy. He looked back at Germany. For some reason, he felt romantic. Or maybe it was just that he was Italian. Who knew.
    "Germany, there's nobody around. Wouldn't you like to repeat that time you kissed me?" Blush covered his face, but he didn't care at all. He knew nobody would see them.

4. FlyingMintBunny
        +1   -1

User deleted

"Uh, um, ja." Germany leaned over and planted a kiss on Italy's lips. I still can't imagine how this is the same Italy...

5. Finnish
        +1   -1

User deleted

Italy jumped slightly, and squeaked in surprise. He didn't have enough time to return the kiss, he was really shocked. "Uh...Germany..." Italy looked up at him. "Germany, I um....I love you...." Italy blushed.

6. FlyingMintBunny
        +1   -1

User deleted

Germany smiled down at him, and pulled him in for a hug. "I know."

7. Finnish
        +1   -1

User deleted

Italy returned the hug, sighing, and becoming tired. the sun disappeared a few minutes ago, and the moon was starting to rise. He wanted to stay in Germany's arms, but he let go reluctantly and yawned. "Can we go home, I'm tired..." He clung to Germany's arm and looked up at him.

8. FlyingMintBunny
        +1   -1

User deleted

"Sure." Germany started walking home, but he looked down uneasily. "Somebody is going to see us, Italy."

9. Finnish
        +1   -1

User deleted

"Nobody will see us, trust me. And if they do, I'll act like I fainted, and you're just carrying me home! How about it?" He grinned, and nuzzled Germany's arm. "C'mon! I thought you were big and brave! Not afraid of anything." He kept clung to Germany's arm, smiling.

10. FlyingMintBunny
        +1   -1

User deleted

"Fine, but if we get in trouble, I'm blaming you." He said it in a joking tone, though, and leaned his head against Italy's.

11. Finnish
        +1   -1

User deleted

"Don't blame me..." another yawn. "I don't deserve to be blamed...." Italy glanced around, and noticed somebody. "Quick...there's somebody over there!" He pretended to faint and fell over.

12. FlyingMintBunny
        +1   -1

User deleted

Germany quickly caught him before he hit the ground, and looked around. Off in the distance, Austria walked towards them. He was holding a musical score in one arm, a music stand in the other. "What are you two doing?" Germany mentally panicked. He was never a good actor, not in any sense of the word. "Um, Italy fainted, and I was bringing him back home. What a dumbkoff."

13. Finnish
        +1   -1

User deleted

Italy stayed 'fake' fainted, listening to their conversation. He knew Germany was just kidding about him being a 'dumbkoff'. Austria, however, understood and agreed with Germany. "Yes. He can be quite a mess sometimes, it gets annoying. Well, good luck handling him when he comes to." With that, Austria continue don his way to wherever it was he was going.
    Italy woke up when Austria had disappeared. "You really think I'm dumb?"

14. FlyingMintBunny
        +1   -1

User deleted

Germany made sure Austria was out of earshot, then leaned in for a kiss. "Of course not, you ditz." He winked to show that he wasn't actually serious in calling him a ditz, and carried him inside.

15. Finnish
        +1   -1

User deleted

Italy blushed and smiled. "Let's get some sleep now. I'm too tired to think correctly." He snuggled up against Germany, and soon he was asleep, smiling. It was more comfortable in Germany's arms than in bed.

30 replies since 13/8/2013, 03:13   215 views