Anybody else speak English?

Qualcun altro parla inglese?

« Older   Newer »

1. FlyingMintBunny
        +1   -1

User deleted

If so, I'd love to have a conversation with someone without having to use Google Translate. It can be annoying sometimes. I'm an American at heart, even when it comes to Hetalia. What about the rest of you?

NOTA: Ciao, relatori italiani. Forse non avete capito quello che ho scritto lassù, ma se avete amici che parlano inglese, dimmelo, ok? ^_^

2. ArtemisxGyeoul
        +1   -1

User deleted

yeah, i speak a bit of english ^^

and yes, google translate can be very annoyng >.<

welcome in the forum, I hope you can have fun here even if you can't speak italian ^^

3.     +1   -1

𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 𝐔𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Group
    Admin

Status
    Anonymous
    Ooh, damn, I can't speak English very well, sorrysorrysorrysorry SORRY :(
    AH-EHM!
    But are you a boy or a girl? ^^"

4. ~Angie E. Døyle¨
        +1   -1

User deleted

Why, hello there^^
    My name is Angela, I turned twelve in April. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance.
    It'll be very interesting to have a "foreigner" user in this forum.
    I can speak a liiitle bit of English but my grammar is awful, as you had surely noticed xD I almost cannot even speak my own language...
    I'm such an idiot xD
    Soooo... I would like very much to talk to you, so I can improve my English (beautiful language, anyway) and you can improve your Italian, if you want to^^
    For a good beginning, we all would like to know something about yourself :) how old are you? You're American, where do you write from? I have some relatives near New York.
    Hope we'll get well :D
    Oh, and sorry for the poem I wrote, I should shut up more often

5. ~Phantom Lady
        +1   -1

User deleted

Hey~ I speak english too, but I speak better in british english, I think xD
    Anyway, I totally hate to use google translate, too. Sometimes is better doing a translation by yourself xD
    Maybe I can ask why you chose an italian forum instead of an american one? ›.‹

6. FlyingMintBunny
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (ArtemisxGyeoul @ 8/8/2013, 02:59)
    yeah, i speak a bit of english ^^

and yes, google translate can be very annoyng >.<

welcome in the forum, I hope you can have fun here even if you can't speak italian ^^

Oh, I think I will. :)

QUOTE (~Sneeuw @ 8/8/2013, 06:26)
    Ooh, damn, I can't speak English very well, sorrysorrysorrysorry SORRY :(
    AH-EHM!
    But are you a boy or a girl? ^^"

I'm a girl, and it's perfectly fine. ^_^

QUOTE (~Angie E. Døyle¨ @ 8/8/2013, 07:17)
    Why, hello there^^
    My name is Angela, I turned twelve in April. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance.
    It'll be very interesting to have a "foreigner" user in this forum.
    I can speak a liiitle bit of English but my grammar is awful, as you had surely noticed xD I almost cannot even speak my own language...
    I'm such an idiot xD
    Soooo... I would like very much to talk to you, so I can improve my English (beautiful language, anyway) and you can improve your Italian, if you want to^^
    For a good beginning, we all would like to know something about yourself :) how old are you? You're American, where do you write from? I have some relatives near New York.
    Hope we'll get well :D
    Oh, and sorry for the poem I wrote, I should shut up more often

Age? Well, guess what? I turned twelve in March! So I guess that means you're younger than me, but just by a month. Anyway, I write from Minnesota, that's up north, bordering Canada. I'd love to talk to you, Angela! My name is Nanami, it's Japanese, meaning Seven Seas.

QUOTE (~Phantom Lady @ 8/8/2013, 08:50) 
    Hey~ I speak english too, but I speak better in british english, I think xD
    Anyway, I totally hate to use google translate, too. Sometimes is better doing a translation by yourself xD
    Maybe I can ask why you chose an italian forum instead of an american one? ›.‹

Yeah, I like British English better, actually. And, for your question, I found this one, but by the time I signed up, I realised that it was all in Italian. I couldn't find any other good Hetalia forums, so I decided that Google Translate would be my friend.

7.     +1   -1

𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 𝐔𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Group
    Admin

Status
    Anonymous
    WAAAH! Nanami it's a good name!
    My name's Francesca! :D I live in South Italy, and I'm reggina uwu xD
    Uuh, well... Also I would like to improve in English! (Google Translate, have you noticed? I used this, too)

8. ArtemisxGyeoul
        +1   -1

User deleted

uh, i'm anna and i'm from northen italy, and my favorite character is korea. i'm 12 but at the 16th of august i'll turn 13.
    i like draw and i make TONS of fanart, i think that my computer is going to explode for too many drawing D:
    other than hetalia i like homestuck, MAGI, One Piece and a lot of other mangas

9.     +1   -1

𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 𝐔𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Group
    Admin

Status
    Anonymous
    Ahah, Artemis and me are a duo! >w<
    She's my bestfrieeeeeend! * hug Artemis *
    And I like Homestuck, too.

10. FlyingMintBunny
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (~Sneeuw @ 8/8/2013, 13:28)
    WAAAH! Nanami it's a good name!
    My name's Francesca! :D I live in South Italy, and I'm reggina uwu xD
    Uuh, well... Also I would like to improve in English! (Google Translate, have you noticed? I used this, too)

Thank you. ^.^ South Italy, huh? From what I heard, Italy's really pretty. And, yeah, Google Translate is good in a pinch.
    (Grazie. ^. ^ Sud Italia, eh? Da quello che ho sentito, l'Italia è davvero carina. E, sì, Google Translate è un bene in un pizzico.)

QUOTE (ArtemisxGyeoul @ 8/8/2013, 13:35) 
    uh, i'm anna and i'm from northen italy, and my favorite character is korea. i'm 12 but at the 16th of august i'll turn 13.
    i like draw and i make TONS of fanart, i think that my computer is going to explode for too many drawing D:
    other than hetalia i like homestuck, MAGI, One Piece and a lot of other mangas

Oh, I know how you feel about fanart. I do the same, and my poor iPad suffers from it. I only draw Chibi, though, and my Chibi looked better in my sketchbook. Maybe I'll scan some later for you guys.
    (Oh, so come ci si sente su fanart. Io faccio lo stesso, e la mia povera iPad soffre. Traggo solo Chibi, però, e il mio Chibi guardato meglio nel mio sketchbook. Forse farò analisi Alcuni poi per voi ragazzi.)

11.     +1   -1

𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 𝐔𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Group
    Admin

Status
    Anonymous
    Oooh, cool! It's a good idea! :D
    In this forum there are our gallery, with our fanarts. :D

12. ArtemisxGyeoul
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Oh, I know how you feel about fanart. I do the same, and my poor iPad suffers from it. I only draw Chibi, though, and my Chibi looked better in my sketchbook. Maybe I'll scan some later for you guys.

i draw with my beloved wacom bamboo tablet * hugh tablet* and paint tool sai, and i draw a lot with pencils, most in class xD

and i'd love to see your art, i like see ather's work ^^

13.     +1   -1

𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 𝐔𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Group
    Admin

Status
    Anonymous
    Me too!

14. FlyingMintBunny
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (ArtemisxGyeoul @ 8/8/2013, 14:40)

i draw with my beloved wacom bamboo tablet * hugh tablet* and paint tool sai, and i draw a lot with pencils, most in class xD

and i'd love to see your art, i like see ather's work ^^

QUOTE (~Sneeuw @ 8/8/2013, 15:26) 
    Me too!

Well, I'll see when I can use the scanner.
    :(pazzia):
    I have too much to do... (Beh, ci vediamo quando posso usare lo scanner. Ho troppo da fare ...)

15.     +1   -1

𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 𝐔𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Group
    Admin

Status
    Anonymous
    Uuh, I drawing now :33 (Denmark: AT 00:05?! / I: Yeah. Problem? / Denmark: ... Go to sleep -.- / I: No ùwù)

21 replies since 8/8/2013, 07:33   252 views