Anybody else speak English?

Qualcun altro parla inglese?

« Older   Newer »

1. FlyingMintBunny
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (ArtemisxGyeoul @ 8/8/2013, 02:59)
    yeah, i speak a bit of english ^^

and yes, google translate can be very annoyng >.<

welcome in the forum, I hope you can have fun here even if you can't speak italian ^^

Oh, I think I will. :)

QUOTE (~Sneeuw @ 8/8/2013, 06:26)
    Ooh, damn, I can't speak English very well, sorrysorrysorrysorry SORRY :(
    AH-EHM!
    But are you a boy or a girl? ^^"

I'm a girl, and it's perfectly fine. ^_^

QUOTE (~Angie E. Døyle¨ @ 8/8/2013, 07:17)
    Why, hello there^^
    My name is Angela, I turned twelve in April. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance.
    It'll be very interesting to have a "foreigner" user in this forum.
    I can speak a liiitle bit of English but my grammar is awful, as you had surely noticed xD I almost cannot even speak my own language...
    I'm such an idiot xD
    Soooo... I would like very much to talk to you, so I can improve my English (beautiful language, anyway) and you can improve your Italian, if you want to^^
    For a good beginning, we all would like to know something about yourself :) how old are you? You're American, where do you write from? I have some relatives near New York.
    Hope we'll get well :D
    Oh, and sorry for the poem I wrote, I should shut up more often

Age? Well, guess what? I turned twelve in March! So I guess that means you're younger than me, but just by a month. Anyway, I write from Minnesota, that's up north, bordering Canada. I'd love to talk to you, Angela! My name is Nanami, it's Japanese, meaning Seven Seas.

QUOTE (~Phantom Lady @ 8/8/2013, 08:50) 
    Hey~ I speak english too, but I speak better in british english, I think xD
    Anyway, I totally hate to use google translate, too. Sometimes is better doing a translation by yourself xD
    Maybe I can ask why you chose an italian forum instead of an american one? ›.‹

Yeah, I like British English better, actually. And, for your question, I found this one, but by the time I signed up, I realised that it was all in Italian. I couldn't find any other good Hetalia forums, so I decided that Google Translate would be my friend.

21 replies since 8/8/2013, 07:33   252 views