Private Roleplay For Me And Finnish

Role privato Giocare per me e la Finnish

« Older   Newer »

1. FlyingMintBunny
        +1   -1

User deleted

Germany paced back and forth, thinking desperately. Wondering about his past, his brow was furrowed in confusion.But, the Italy I loved was a girl, wasn't she? And, she lived in Austria's house. Augh, he can't be the same Italy... He was just turning back around, then, poof! Somehow, Italy had just randomly appeared in front of him, and he ran into him. "Oof!"

Edited by FlyingMintBunny - 12/8/2013, 21:56

2. Finnish
        +1   -1

User deleted

"Huh!?" Italy stood, dazed and confused for a moment. "Oh, hi there Germany." He grinned, waving. "Where are you going? You're not getting anywhere going back and forth like that, y'know!" He laughed. "Germany, you look embarrassed, your cheeks are red, why are they red?" Being talkative, Italy threw out question after question, happy to see his closest friend (at least from his perspective, Italy saw germany as his closest friend).

3. FlyingMintBunny
        +1   -1

User deleted

Germany's face flushed bright red, and his hands unfolded from his back. His thought rushed rapidly with all the the questions being thrown at him. "Oh, um, hello, Italy."

Edited by FlyingMintBunny - 12/8/2013, 21:55

4. Finnish
        +1   -1

User deleted

"Sorry...am I being to pushy?" Italy stopped his rapid-fire speaking, frowning. His eyes scanned Germany's own eyes, and Italy sighed. "Well, since you're here, what should we do?"

5. FlyingMintBunny
        +1   -1

User deleted

"How about you train for once?" he shouted, then calmed down. He found himself staring into Italy's light blue eyes, shaking his head slightly to clear his thoughts. "Why don't we take a walk?" He looked up at the setting sun, dying the skies a pinkish red. "It's very beautiful out tonight."

6. Finnish
        +1   -1

User deleted

"Eh...beautiful?" Italy arched an eyebrow. It seemed unlike Germany to say anything was beautiful. He glanced at the sky, and nodded in agreement. "Um...yeah, let's take a walk then." Italy felt strange. Germany was acting odd. For once.

7. FlyingMintBunny
        +1   -1

User deleted

He nodded, a little blush still lingering on his cheeks. "Yes, let's go." He made a small move, almost touching Italy's hand. He pulled back quickly. "Uh, um, come on."

8. Finnish
        +1   -1

User deleted

Italy felt Germany's hand lingering near his. Because Germany actually chickened out, Italy decided to be brave for once. He grabbed Germany's hand and followed him, grinning.

9. FlyingMintBunny
        +1   -1

User deleted

With the gesture, Germany twitched. His face was warm as it turned bright pink. "Uh, um, right this way..." He had never acted this way before, and neither did his heart beat so fast. Wait... When he was a little kid, he loved the girl that reminded him of Italy. In fact, now he thinks about it, her name was Italy, too. "Italy?"

10. Finnish
        +1   -1

User deleted

Italy smiled. "Yes, Germany? Something wrong?" He kept his hand clutched in Germany's, noticing the blush on his own face growing as Germany's did. But he let it go as a natural reaction.

11. FlyingMintBunny
        +1   -1

User deleted

"Uh, nothing. I was just wondering if you ever knew someone named The Holy Roman Empire." He shifted a bit, and his grip tightened.

12. Finnish
        +1   -1

User deleted

"I did. Yeah..." Italy arched a brow. "Why are you asking? You know that touches a soft spot on me..." He huffed, but kept his hand in Germany's, trying to remain cool.

13. FlyingMintBunny
        +1   -1

User deleted

"Well, uh..." That proves it! I'm not sure where I went wrong, but this is the Italy I fell in love with all those years ago. He cleared his throat, attempting to get a better grip. "Well, that was me."

14. Finnish
        +1   -1

User deleted

Italy huffed again. What! I kissed...him? A dark blush rose up over his cheeks. "Germany, I..." Italy stammered, unable to process his thoughts correctly.

15. FlyingMintBunny
        +1   -1

User deleted

Germany's heart beat rapidly. I can't believe I told him. After all, we did kiss... His hand tightened around Italy's and he smiled. "Yes?"

30 replies since 13/8/2013, 03:13   215 views