Eva Braginsky

Russia come una ragazza.

« Older   Newer »

1. Signore Pulcinella
        +1   -1

User deleted

[IMG][/IMG]
    Io non so bene cosa mi ha convinto a disegnare questo , ma, beh , eccolo qua ! ^-^ Comunque, grazie a Naridami su deviantART per la base. Non riesco a disegnare gli umani per salvare la mia vita . xD

2. ~Angie E. Døyle¨
        +1   -1

User deleted

Woah. You know how to use a tool, girl. Ok, now I'll stop being creepy xD
    The smile and the eyes are cute and creepy at the same time and when I saw her something went down my spine~ She's cute~ is she related to Ivan Braginsky or is she just his female version?
    I want to draw/colour like you >.< I can't do anything xD Which program did you use? And don't worry. I suck at drawing humans as well xD

3.     +1   -1

𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒

Group
    Admin

Status
    Anonymous
    Forse il viso non è fatto molto bene... intendo dire, il viola dovrebbe basarsi solo su fronte e occhi, in particolar modo tra le sopracciglia... un consiglio ;)

4. »unbröken
        +1   -1

User deleted

Aww, that's so cute! :3

5. Signore Pulcinella
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (~Angie E. Døyle¨ @ 1/9/2013, 03:37) 
    The smile and the eyes are cute and creepy at the same time and when I saw her something went down my spine~ She's cute~ is she related to Ivan Braginsky or is she just his female version?
    I want to draw/colour like you >.< I can't do anything xD Which program did you use? And don't worry. I suck at drawing humans as well xD

Haha, I still can't get over how good you are at English. <whoa, that was a huge mistake, there. xD You're probably better than me!> Anyway, I used Adobe Ideas on my iPad, and thank you! She's Russia as a girl, in other words, Nyotalia. :) Glad you liked it!

6. ~Angie E. Døyle¨
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Signore Pulcinella @ 17/9/2013, 23:21) 
    CITAZIONE (~Angie E. Døyle¨ @ 1/9/2013, 03:37) 

Haha, I still can't get over how good you are at English. <whoa, that was a huge mistake, there. xD You're probably better than me!> Anyway, I used Adobe Ideas on my iPad, and thank you! She's Russia as a girl, in other words, Nyotalia. :) Glad you liked it!

You're more than welcome, dear, and thank you, it really means a lot to me :D

5 replies since 1/9/2013, 06:26   56 views