Visti Stagione 4 l'altro giorno!

« Older   Newer »

1. Signore Pulcinella
        +1   -1

User deleted

Esso. Era. IMPRESSIONANTE! xD Alcune cose erano davvero divertenti, come la Germania rifiuta di bere birra, e, naturalmente, la macchina fotografica di Francia. Mi assolutamente amavo Nekotalia, la Germania Cat è adorabile! E, non si può dimenticare i miei nuovi abbinamenti! Grazie alla stagione 4, ora, tipo, totalmente supportano Lituania x Polonia! C'erano due cose che mi hanno fatto accartocciare in una palla a terra e piangere. Vale a dire Sealand crescendo, e chiamando Danimarca Paesi Bassi. , ;-; Oh, bene, nel complesso, mi è piaciuto. Kumajiro mi ha fatto ridere, e Paesi Nordici erano eccezionali! Non posso aspettare fino a quando un doppiaggio inglese è fatta per Beautiful World. :)

2. ~Angie E. Døyle¨
        +1   -1

User deleted

I know, I know, this seasons was more awesome than Prussia, seriously ;-;
    Soon Hetalia will be dubbed in italian, so everyone's excited here!
    How are you doing, anyway? :D

3. Signore Pulcinella
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (~Angie E. Døyle¨ @ 17/9/2013, 16:19) 
    I know, I know, this seasons was more awesome than Prussia, seriously ;-;
    Soon Hetalia will be dubbed in italian, so everyone's excited here!
    How are you doing, anyway? :D

I'm good, I'm good. Actually, very good. The season was seriously perfect. (I love talking with you, I don't have to use Google Translate! xD) Of course, we've seen Hatte Futte Parade before (the World Series ending theme), but me and my friend loved trying to guess who it would focus on for that one. We would be all like, "Axis Powers: Germany! Allies Forces: Britain!" It was fun. :3 Also, I got a new wallpaper. Behold!

And I found out I was most like China-aru. Yay! He's my new favorite character. ^-^

Sorry for the poem. xD So, how about you?

4. ~Angie E. Døyle¨
        +1   -1

User deleted

I'm doing just fine, thanks!
    Oh, sweet <3 thank you, I love to talk with you as well, you're always so kind and nice to me :D
    I did that as well, it was quite fun. The wallpaper is cute, especially Spain's face, he's always so cheerful!
    Well, we could say I'm Seychelles but with light skin and England's personality ~

5. Signore Pulcinella
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (~Angie E. Døyle¨ @ 17/9/2013, 17:05) 
    I'm doing just fine, thanks!
    Oh, sweet <3 thank you, I love to talk with you as well, you're always so kind and nice to me :D
    I did that as well, it was quite fun. The wallpaper is cute, especially Spain's face, he's always so cheerful!
    Well, we could say I'm Seychelles but with light skin and England's personality ~

Oh, stop it, you. :3 Anyway, maybe we should move this to a PM. We're kinda going off-topic. xD

Oh, wait, I just realized something! You speak English! You can read my fanfics! I was advised by Sneeuw not to translate them, and I don't know anybody else who will read them. ;-; But, I'll post them for you when my word processor stops being a butt. xD

6. ~Angie E. Døyle¨
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thaaaanks :D

7. ArtemisxGyeoul
        +1   -1

User deleted

aww, yeah, season 4 was my fovorite season, it was AWESOME. and i like china too, even if i like more korea, asians are AWESOME. ah, and if you prefer to speak english, do it without problems, i understant it, the problem is when i have to write, since my english vocabolary is very limitated D: ah, and i read english fanfictions too, so if you want to let me read them i'm very happy ^^

8. Signore Pulcinella
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (ArtemisxGyeoul @ 18/9/2013, 06:45) 
    aww, yeah, season 4 was my fovorite season, it was AWESOME. and i like china too, even if i like more korea, asians are AWESOME. ah, and if you prefer to speak english, do it without problems, i understant it, the problem is when i have to write, since my english vocabolary is very limitated D: ah, and i read english fanfictions too, so if you want to let me read them i'm very happy ^^

Oh, yeah, you can speak English too! Well, I'd like for as many people as possible to read my fanfics (I'm just like that), so feel free! I need to get some other things done before I can post them, though.

And the China x Reader I'm working on now is going to be the longest. xD

9. ArtemisxGyeoul
        +1   -1

User deleted

i don't really like the "character x reader" fanfictions, but i think that i can give it a try! maybe it turn out different to the strange fanfictions on deviantart ò_O

8 replies since 17/9/2013, 22:15   86 views