Modern Technology: America x Reader

Fanfiction inglese

« Older   Newer »

1. Signore Pulcinella
        +1   -1

User deleted

Modern Technology: America x Reader

You logged on to the online chat board on which you spent most of your time. You smiled in anticipation when you saw you had a new message, always wondering who could be soo interested in you. Jokingly, of course. Most times it was just a small, friendly conversation, or even a question for you. Still, you clicked it in excitement, but were actually surprised to find that it was a bit more than what you expected. It was from a user that you admired from afar, StarsAndStripes111.
    "Well, here goes nothing..." The message read, "Hey, my name is Alfred F. Jones, and while you may not know me, I've seen you around the site and I thought that you were really funny and smart. So, uh, I hope you don't think I'm weird or anything..." You starting smiling profusely, and wrote back,
    "I know you. In fact, I kind of like you too... I don't think you're weird at all, and I'm glad you said something... So, what's up?" He responded to that, then you responded to his response, and pretty soon you had been chatting back and forth. You always called him Alfy, and he called you your name, which you told him shortly after he told you his. Before you knew it, you had been sitting online all day, just talking and talking with Alfred. He always seemed to have something to say, always funny and interesting. You felt that your responses were less than adequate compared to his. Then this.
    "Um, hey, I really do like you. Like, like you... I'm not trying to be stalkerish or anything, but do you maybe want to hang out IRL sometime?" You knew that it probably wasn't safe to say yes, but it didn't seem like something you could resist. You hesitantly accepted the offer, and told him to meet you in Times Square, holding something out of the ordinary so you could tell which of the endless visitors was him. When he asked what to bring, you told him to surprise you.
    The next day, you waited in the frigid New York air, holding a large American flag. You scanned the crowd, and were disappointed to only see waves of normal people, hands empty. Sighing, you were just about to turn around and go home, when something caught your eye. A young man about your age sprinted up to you, a large bouquet of flowers in his hand.
    "Sorry... I'm late...." he panted out, and took a minute to compose himself. His dirty blond hair was somewhat messy, some of it falling in front of his glasses, some of it sticking strait up. His eyes were blue, and the sunset behind him almost made them glow. "Here, these are for you." Blushing, he thrust the flowers at you, and you accepted them.
    "Thank you, no one has ever given me flowers before..." You lightly sniffed them, and smiled. "They smell nice, too. Thanks a lot, Alfie... I wish I could give you something in return..." You looked around you, in your pockets, in your hand, and sighed. "Sorry, I don't have anyth-" On what seemed like an act of impulse, he grabbed your head from behind and pulled it towards his. You were a little surprised by the kiss, but you weren't by any means complaining. He broke for air, and you smiled. He did too, and laughed just a little as he leaned his forehead against yours.
    "That's all I wanted in return. Thank you."

[CENTER]Author's Note:[CENTER]
    Whoa, that was quick... Haha, wow. That could be counted as a one-shot. But no. It's a fanfic. Just a really short one. Wow... Sorry about that.

0 replies since 19/9/2013, 16:38   15 views