Nuovo OC: Minnesota, AKA Scarlette Kohler

« Older   Newer »

1. Signore Pulcinella
        +1   -1

User deleted

Da quando vivo in Minnesota (è uno stato in America), ho deciso di disegnare il suo stile di Hetalia! Ditemi cosa ne pensate!
    SPOILER (click to view)

Full Size: (Attenzione: E 'abbastanza grande ...)
    SPOILER (click to view)

Statistiche:
    SPOILER (click to view)
    La maggior parte delle persone chiamano la sua bella, ma gli altri membri tendono a prendere in giro il suo "accento". Lei ama laghi e anatre, e ha anche uno tutto suo come un animale domestico. Il suo cognome è stato preso da uno dei suoi genitori, Mathias Köhler, AKA Danimarca. Si alza il piccolo po 'di capelli che sporge da America, anche se lei non è il primo bambino che pensa di. La sua anatra prende il nome Aina, che è scandinavo. Lei di solito indossa una specie di cappuccio, ma il suo abbigliamento varia con qualunque stagione è. Nessuno sa dove lei ottiene i suoi capelli castani e occhi verdi.

2. ~Angie E. Døyle¨
        +1   -1

User deleted

She's cuuute ^-^
    I love her hair, you did it very well! Bwah I'm ill...
    I feel awfully crappy.
    Oh, well... Keep on drawing, sister :(riot):
    I'll be seein' everything... :(gurupat):
    Oh, I almost forgot! Your request is almost done, I have to colour it ;D And I know the hair will be a pain in the neck :(pazzia):

3. Signore Pulcinella
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (~Angie E. Døyle¨ @ 27/9/2013, 05:04) 
    She's cuuute ^-^
    I love her hair, you did it very well! Bwah I'm ill...
    I feel awfully crappy.
    Oh, well... Keep on drawing, sister :(riot):
    I'll be seein' everything... :(gurupat):
    Oh, I almost forgot! Your request is almost done, I have to colour it ;D And I know the hair will be a pain in the neck :(pazzia):

Great! Looking forward to it! :(mki): Anyway, thanks a lot! It took me a while... I recently switched from black to colored outlines. I guess I should add it to my gallery, huh? :3

Hope you feel better soon, Angie! :(asd):

4.     +1   -1

𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒

Group
    Admin

Status
    Anonymous
    Oddio, Danimarca è suo padre???
    E chi è la madre? \(èwè)/

In ogni caso è carinissimo!

5. ArtemisxGyeoul
        +1   -1

User deleted

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!! so cute! you inspired me! i think i'm going to do the hetalian version of mi province.... but i'm too lazy

6. ~Phantom Lady
        +1   -1

User deleted

Woh, that's really lovely <3
    Her hair are fantastic **
    Anyway, she's really cute, but why her father is Denmark?

7. Signore Pulcinella
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (~Phantom Lady @ 27/9/2013, 14:15) 
    Woh, that's really lovely <3
    Her hair are fantastic **
    Anyway, she's really cute, but why her father is Denmark?

BECAUSE... Minnesota is Scandinavian! Mainly Danish, though. The Nordic Vikings came to this property a while ago, when America was still a little bit of a new country, but no longer Britain's little brother.

8. ~Phantom Lady
        +1   -1

User deleted

oh, thank you! I didn't know it!

9. ArtemisxGyeoul
        +1   -1

User deleted

wow, i bet that my history teacher didn't know it! why in italy teach history in this superficial way D:

10. Signore Pulcinella
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (ArtemisxGyeoul @ 28/9/2013, 05:40) 
    wow, i bet that my history teacher didn't know it! why in italy teach history in this superficial way D:

Well, Minnesota is a pretty little-known state.

That red circle is where it is. The green line represents a trip I took this past summer, and the blue line represents a trip I'm going to take next summer. I've also gone to California (the state on the far left) when I was 3, but I don't remember much of it. A few summers ago I almost crossed over into Canada (who?) but I didn't have a passport. :(

Anyway, I'll stop creating poetry about my various trips across the US. xD

11. ArtemisxGyeoul
        +1   -1

User deleted

america must be a beautyful place. one of my classmate go in california when she can beacause she has some uncle in here, and she says that it's really hot!

12. ~Phantom Lady
        +1   -1

User deleted

I want to visit the USA so much! I love North America, especially Canada, which is my favourit country **
    There're also a lot of city that I'd like to visit, but USA is really big and I don't think I can visit it all xD

13. Signore Pulcinella
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (~Phantom Lady @ 29/9/2013, 04:52) 
    I want to visit the USA so much! I love North America, especially Canada, which is my favourit country **
    There're also a lot of city that I'd like to visit, but USA is really big and I don't think I can visit it all xD

Well, if you do end up visiting America, I'd suggest Saint Paul, Minnesota. That's where I live. Maybe we could see each other! That would be pretty cool, wouldn't it? Funny thing is, I want to visit Italy. I had a dream that Sneeuw came down in a helicopter, picked me up, and flew me over to Italy. It was weird. xD Anyway, back on topic, yeah, it is a big place. I know because it takes a week to get from where I live to the capital, and same with my hometown to Seattle. And that's just staying Northernly.

12 replies since 27/9/2013, 03:50   80 views