Roleplay privato per Pulcinella e Angie

« Older   Newer »

1. PulcinellaGhiaccio
        +1   -1

User deleted

Canada sighed and twiddled with the fork he held. It hovered over his empty plate, for whatever reason, even though the meal was long gone. The last of the waffles that his best friend Belgium had left for him. He had known her for a long time, and knew that she was the best in the world at making waffles, chocolate too. It may not seem like much to some people, just some freakin' delicious waffles, but to Canada, it meant the last memory of his best friend. The girl he loved. She wasn't dead, just moved halfway across the world, back to where she came from. If he had the money, he would've followed her. But, instead, he was here in his home country. Not that he didn't like it, it's just that he wasn't quite sure how he could go on without her.

2. ~Angie E. Døyle¨
        +1   -1

User deleted

Meanwhile, in Europe, Belgium was walking back and forth in her kitchen, waiting for the timer to ring; her cake was almost ready, she had poked it with a toothpick. "Oh my God, I hope he'll be happy to see me..." She thought aloud. Belgium was planning a surprise for her best friend Canada, whom she hadn't seen in a very long time: she was going to take a flight the next day and visit him; Belgium couldn't wait to see his adorable face, his violet eyes wide open and his mouth agape. The thought made her blush and a smile curled the tips of her mouth as she whispered his name. Her thoughts got interrupted by a loud RIIING. "The cake!" She shouted and ran towards the oven. Her cake, maple flavoured, was ready and a sweet smell made it's way in the room; she looked at it satisfied and took it out of the oven, placing it on the kitchen table.
    Belgium walked towards one of the drawers and fished out a spatula; she took the bowl full of icing and picked up a big portion of the sweet cream, spreading it on the cake, while humming happily. 'I hope he'll like it!' She thought and smiled cheerfully.

((How did I ruin Belgium so far? OOCness .__.))

3. PulcinellaGhiaccio
        +1   -1

User deleted

Canada leaned on his hand when he realised that no good would ever come from moping like this. Only one thing to do now. He needed to talk to somebody, anybody. He picked up his phone and dialed Cuba. A few rings, no answer. America. Same. Nobody he tried to call, including his papa, France, actually picked up. What was their problem? Was today a world meeting and he didn't know? That seemed to be a logical explanation, but Canada's mind ignored it and immediately assumed the worst. "They don't like me. They're intentionally ignoring me just to make me feel worse than I already do. It's not that far-fetched. This is all they ever do, all day, everyday." He paused with the phone up to his ear, England's voice mail running on the other end. Then he let the phone fall to the ground. What was the point? No reason to leave a message to someone that hates him.

((Sorry for such a damn late reply. I got caught up in another site I found. =,='))

((And Belgium's doing pretty good. You didn't ruin her.))

4. ~Angie E. Døyle¨
        +1   -1

User deleted

Belgium let out a small yawn, stretching her arms; it was almost midnight and she felt obviously sleepy.
    She walked towards her room, picked up her phone from the bedsite table and checked her messages. Nothing. She wondered if a quick call to Canada would... No, she couldn't. 'No, I can't call him... I would surely ruin the surprise!' She thought sadly. 'Ah, but I feel so lonely...' Belgium entered her bathroom and quickly brushed her teeth, before heading towards her bed and lying down the mattress, covering herself with the warm scarlet sheets.
    "Tomorrow... Finally!" She whispered with a little smile, before closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep, dreaming of Him.

((Don't worry, dear c:))

5. PulcinellaGhiaccio
        +1   -1

User deleted

It wasn't long before Canada gave up on her whatsoever. He barely slept, not like he tried, and didn't eat. She hated him now, he was certain. His conscience kept screaming at him that he was wrong, somehow, but Canada didn't believe it. His best friend, no, his only friend left him and would never come back. It was only a matter of time before he stopped functioning. Belgium was fine without him. It wasn't like there was anything he could ever help with. In fact, for all the years they've known each other, all he'd been doing was getting in the way. A useless, annoying, stupid Canadian did not deserve a girl like her. Maybe it was for the better.

6. ~Angie E. Døyle¨
        +1   -1

User deleted

The sunlight filtered through the light pink curtains, caressing gently the girl's figure entangled within the scarlet bed sheets, the birds chirped, the fresh morning breeze stirring the trees' leaves; the peaceful atmosphere was broken by a loud RIIING! resounding in the room, causing the Belgian to groan and shut her eyes tighter.
    She got up in a sitting position and rubbed her eyes with one hand, stretching her arm and yawning. "Buh... What time is it?" Belgium looked at the clock on the wall "Oh, alright, it's just eight o'clock..." She whispered, before closing her eyes again and laying diwn again; she suddenly opened wide her eyes and half-yelled "WHAT?! Oh my, it's today!! It's today, finally!" A big smile found its way on her lips and Belgium got up and quickly hopped to the bathroom, humming softly.
    The day had finally come, she had a flight for Canada at noon and Belgium couldn't wait to see her friend again.
    She took a quick shower and dressed up with a bright yellow sundress and her usual headband, before checking her bags out for the last time. "Mh, let's see... I have enough dress changes for two weeks, brushes, pins, toothpaste, toothbrush, books for the flight, cellphone, headphones... I think everything's okay, Ja! It's around, half past ten?" She thought aloud, heading towards the exit. 'Okay, now I have to call Big Brother and tell him everything is fine...'

((Oh my god, sorry, it's so bloody long o.o))

7. PulcinellaGhiaccio
        +1   -1

User deleted

Canada's eyes opened slowly. He had fallen asleep. He sat up from his position on the couch and stretched, letting out a yawn. Then he sat. Unsure of what to do next, he kicked his feet on on the coffee table and laid his arms across his middle. His thumbs chased each other around and around and the rest of his fingers loosely braided together. Then he stopped. Is this how he was going to spend every day of his life now that she was gone? Twiddling his thumbs and sleeping on the couch? He let his fingers fall apart and sighed. The was no point to it, now. No point. Canada stood up. He started walking. He didn't have to think about it, it was like his feet had a mind of their own. They took him to a drawer in the kitchen he had only used once before. It was his hands' turn now. They found their way to the knob and gently pulled it open. Canada felt a tear roll down his cheek at what was inside. A shiny, black, never-before-used handgun. Full of live rounds. "This is it," he whispered softly to himself. He didn't need to write a note. Nobody would care—no, nobody would notice. Only one thing to do now. His fingers fell in place and he brought the gun up to his head. Almost there.

((Holy crap that's depressing. xD BELGIE NEEDS TO STAHP HIM.))

8. ~Angie E. Døyle¨
        +1   -1

User deleted

A few hours had passed; the plane was flying high in the sky and Belgium was looking outside, sighing.
    Six hours, another six endless, long hours. She really couldn't wait to finally be in his arms again, after such long time; 'Uff... I'd better take a nap!' The Belgian thought, before putting her book-The Strange Case of Peter the Lett, one of her favourites, she asked for a pillow and a blanket, and closed her eyes for the second time, that day.

((I choose one of my favourite books, featuring the Inspector Jules Maigret, written in French by the Belgian author Georges Simenon. :3))
    ((Sorry if it's too short. ;-; ))
    ((I've actually never been on a plane, but I did some research and discovered that you can travel with food, they give you pillows, blankets and if you want to take a flight from Belgium to Canada... It will be quite long, 12 hours at the most. Wow o.o))
    ((CANADA, STAHP. DON'T PULL THE FAHKIN TRIGGER. STAHP. PUT THE GODDAMN GUN DOWN. YOU'RE A GODDAMN COUNTRY, YOU CAN'T GODDAMN DIE. WHAT WILL YOUR PEOPLE DO. STAHP.))

7 replies since 6/12/2013, 21:14   122 views